Tuesday, June 5, 2007

something's not quite right

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There's the daily picture, I'm not feeling well at all today. I still did everything as if I was fine though. I woke up, forced myself to eat every meal, breakfast was particularly hard for me and working out was even worse. I'm committed to this though, I will stick to it this time and get healthy.

There's these two bunnies that take turns using our porch as their hang out. One has lots of white fur and the other is younger, yet more plump, less white speckles of fur. They're really cute, yet like most wild rabbits you can't get very close. I keep taking the camera out and filming them out of boredom, today I actually made something of the videos I took.

Lily and Presley were extra cute today, and if you don't know who they are, they're my cats. They must have known I wasn't feeling well and hung out with me in my room all day. This is normal for Lily, however Presley never comes in my room, and even more so, NEVER lays on my bed. Today he did and he laid with me as I was dizzy just hanging out until I could get up. It was great. He got tons of fur on my bed however, and that was a little less than great!

I will add the video later, I need to sleep and it's not fully loaded yet!

No comments: