Monday, June 4, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am in desperate need of a job. I hate being home everyday, with no car and waiting for human interaction. Maybe tomorrow I will go for a walk or something. I work out 6/7 days a week, I'm eating better/more, yet I see nothing come of it(besides feeling better, which I guess is better than nothing). I'm just hoping after working really hard it all pays off and I actually feel better about myself and become less obsessed with how I look. It seriously can't be healthy.

Traci comes home for the summer, this Thursday. I can't wait to have someone to actually do things with. Go out, do normal things people never take for granite because they're everyday activities for most! Hopefully by the end of the week Sarah will have called our uncle to ask about the whole buying parts things so her car can finally get fixed. My window can then be fixed and I will have a car to use and get a job!

No comments: