Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I realize that most picture a day projects are all taken in the same place, however I have decided against that, and however I'm feeling that day, that's what the picture will show. Today I felt fat and gross, this may very well be because I didn't do a damn thing all day. In fact I slept until 2pm. I didn't fall asleep until after 5am and this very well could have been the cause of all my problems. I didn't feel well yesterday and decided to go to bed early, and instead of actually falling asleep I just laid in bed frustrated. I decided to get back online and entertain myself, and I definitely did. I have really good conversation with AmandaJean, which was way overdue. We used to talk all the time but because of conflicting schedules and the fact there's a three hour time difference we never really get to talk. We both currently aren't working and the fact I can't fall asleep is helping. Today was such a lazy day, even moreso than my normal I can't do anything days! I didn't even shower. I woke up put some clothes on and sat around watching movies. So in end my day was a big, fat, gross, lazy day of watching movies in pjs.

No comments: